- Ability to design and build advanced features for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- You have experience in Java and/or Kotlin.
- Proven working experience in native Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!