Textalk and Aftonbladet: Collaborating for the Digital Future

We are delighted to cast a light on the partnership between Textalk and Aftonbladet, a leading Swedish newspaper. This collaboration epitomizes the fusion of cutting-edge technology and traditional journalism, paving the way for an exciting digital era in news media.

Read Aftonbladet here

Aftonbladet, with its roots dating back to December 6, 1830, represents the evolution of journalism over nearly two centuries. Founded by Lars Johan Hierta, it carries an indelible legacy of courageous and groundbreaking reportage. Aftonbladet holds an "independent social democratic" political designation and has consistently been at the forefront of news dissemination. It has been publishing online content since August 25, 1994, thus showcasing a pioneering spirit in the transition to digital journalism. The newspaper's digital platforms - including its website, Aftonbladet.se, and web TV - have gained a remarkable reach, making it a leading source of online news.

Textalk, known for its robust web publishing platform Prenly, is proud to partner with Aftonbladet. The media landscape has witnessed an unprecedented shift to digital, and this partnership between Textalk and Aftonbladet exemplifies this progression. The collaboration with Aftonbladet is significant to Textalk, given the latter's standing in the industry and commitment to embracing digital solutions.

The integration of Prenly with Aftonbladet’s digital publishing process manifests the synergy between technological innovation and quality journalism. Prenly, with its diverse functionalities, facilitates the seamless publishing of Aftonbladet's digital editions, ensuring that the age-old principles of journalism are upheld while employing modern technological solutions.

Aftonbladet is part of the Norwegian media conglomerate, Schibsted Media Group, which owns a 91% stake. The remaining 9% is owned by the Swedish Trade Union Confederation (LO). As of 2020, the company employed 279 people, reinforcing its considerable presence in the media industry. It continues to grow under the leadership of its CEO, Lena K. Samuelsson.

In conclusion, Textalk’s collaboration with Aftonbladet embodies the convergence of technology and journalism in the digital age. It signifies the application of advanced technological solutions to uphold the principles of journalism and meet the demands of the modern reader. The partnership between Aftonbladet and Textalk is more than a business alliance; it's a testament to the potential and possibilities that emerge when technology and journalism intersect.

en | de | sv | da | no | fi